From spring to fall each year, a new original, exclusive sock kit is made available every month as part of our annual amirisu Sock Club.
Each sock design is sold for only one month, and knitters are free to buy only the month of their favorite sock design(s) or complete the collection by purchasing them all.
This year, we released 8 pairs of socks with elaborate designs and techniques that are fun to knit and wear, and they were very popular. Thank you to everyone who knitted the 2023 club designs!
We are pleased to announce that we are now holding an open call for design submissions for next year’s Sock Club until January 7.
Please check the details below.
How to apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with a brief design proposal (overall sketch, pattern swatch, and brief design/knitting instructions).
Please also provide us with your Instagram and Ravelry accounts at that time.
Deadline is January 7, 2024.
(1) For the yarn, choose from amirisu Trek, Swing, Sprint, or Parade. Please consult us if you need to use a different yarn.
(2) Patterns will be available in English and Japanese.
(3) Adult women’s size is required. Multiple sizes are optional.
(4) After receiving the design proposal, amirisu will specify the colors for the sample and send the yarn. The shipping cost of the finished sample will be paid by the designer.
(5) Technical editing, chart creation, layout, and translation will be done by amirisu.
(6) From April to November 2024, we will sell one design per month. Once all the designs are chosen, the order of release will be decided and the deliver-by date for each sample will be determined as well. Please let us know if you have a preferred date for the submission of your sample.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving everyone’s submissions!